Old times Old times

Quite the good tune. Although, as you said, it gets repetitive.

Summer D&B (wip) Summer D&B (wip)

This is awesome I listened to it for like 5 minutes before I realized it was on repeat. Very smooth transitions all round.

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

I used to play Age of War just to listen to this song, now I have finally found, (without searching), the song in it.

Thank you very much for making this.

Dark Side of the Sword Dark Side of the Sword

Sweet

Not too dark but compared to The Bright Side of the Sword, this song is a black hole. Though from the sounds behind the music it almost fits to call it The Arabian Side of the Sword. :)

Spirited Steed (Piano Imp Spirited Steed (Piano Imp

Incredible

This song is very peaceful and flows smooth as a summer breeze. While I was listening to this with my eyes closed, I forgot I had repeat on; I must have dozed off for twenty minutes at least. All in all, a very potent piece!

MrMusicalLion responds:

Ah wow.. I love it when people drift off like that with my music. It's the most peaceful sleep that you can ever have, I feel. It's just so wonderful to relax people that deeply. Thanks for listening, voting and rating! :)

Whatever (Acoustic) Whatever (Acoustic)

Skilled, But Could be Better

I agree with Out-of-Jokes with that this isn't really classical, but it is close enough. Try to vary the drums in the background to relate with what you're doing with the guitar. The only other thing that prevents this from being a perfect 10 is the quality; during the solo it seems that the guitar is too close to the microphone because the articulation of the Acoustic is being blasted by the blunt waves of sound. Good luck for your next piece.

Tzarnaz responds:

It's still a work in progress as I'm still dissatisfied with most parts, and since this is pretty much just a mock-up I didn't really spend any time or effort on trying to find decent recording equipment - the drums are actually pre-made loops and the guitar was recorded on my MacBook's microphone straight into GarageBand.

I'm glad you liked it though, and thanks for the review!

+*. Sebele .*+ +*. Sebele .*+

Masterful

Starts out with slightly new age classical then moves a little in another direction. It is interesting to go through all the transitions, which were skillfully blended. Please continue to grace Newgrounds with your music.

Special-Ed responds:

Thanks man, your review alone was enough to make me more confident in this piece. I was a little unsure of how smooth the transitions were. It's probably because I had to lay every sound by hand so I knew exactly where each part ended and such.

I'm thinking I'll still work on this more, maybe add in a winds section. Though continuing will mean a lot more work as this project is already maxed for channels.

I really appreciate the review man, my first in a while!
+*. Special Ed .*+

In Every End In Every End

Wonderful

Great song! I liked how it had a lot of variation and conveyed a great deal of emotion. I can say that if I could rate it more then 10 stars I would. Please continue to make more classical music.

Electric-Blizzard responds:

Thank you! I have a new song written, but I can't find the time to record it! I promise I will soon though!