All 6 art Reviews

PIKACHU, NO PIKACHU, NO

Haha, Pikachu didn't want to go back in the ball.

Anima Commercium Anima Commercium

10/10

This is so awesome. The amount of detail is tremendous. I can't see a thing to add or take away. Perfection.

Ikarus777 responds:

thank you so much for a wonderful compliment!

Start of an Adventure Start of an Adventure

Great

The details are awesome. The fire and smoke look perfect and the tree and volcanoes look detailed.
The only things I don't like is that the tree branch seems to be blurred, and it fades into the background. That and the shadowing of the bridge poles; they should be going a different direction due to the torch.

Twilight Zone Twilight Zone

Pretty good, lol

I like most people didn't really look at the picture too intently. At first I thought it was a coloring mistake and then I saw the entire thing. I don't know why you would draw Medina with a penis but maybe a could enlighten us.

It really is a good laugh though.

Off Road Off Road

Grand

I have always been a fan of your art ever since I joined Newgrounds but this one is by far the best! (In my eyes) I like the sepia tones, and they make your art great for wallpaper. I noticed one thing missing though (and this may be because I have a tiny screen) there aren't any people looking like, "Oh, dam..." It's always funny to see them...

Obi-Wan Obi-Wan

Creative

I like how you made the unimportant things like his robes all blended, but you made important things like his eyes very sharp. An awesome work of art.