Titanic: The Untold Story Titanic: The Untold Story

Funny isn't a good enough word

I must say that this had me laughing for about 2 minutes after it was done. That being said it was a great job, you even included salad fingers in there. It is a funny idea though, the Veggie Pirates Vs The Instantly-There Soldiers.

2 Friends Play Minecraft 2 Friends Play Minecraft

Awesome

Minecraft is creative, addicting, funny and cool; and I believe that extends to this as well. Good work!

Car Racer Car Racer

A few things would make this much more entertaining/addicting:
Some good music in the background
Smaller/closer fitting hit boxes for the cars
Perhaps a online leader board for scores
An Acceleration/Deceleration input for better maneuvering
Also maybe an upgrade system to unlock new cars (even if it's just a new appearance) based on your high score

Crowbar Stimulator Crowbar Stimulator

I would advise the following (in case you actually want to improve on this, rather than starting from scratch):
1. Better Art
2. Something more erotic than floating hands/lips getting a crowbar off
(This could be either an actual anime person (that's what the Mature rating is usually used for), or it could just be more graphic, with less/no scat.)
3. Maybe some catchy music in the background

PhantomCat responds:

If I promise to do 1 & 3, will you fifen Crowbar Stimulator 2?

Zombies Midnight Game Zombies Midnight Game

If you got rid of the ads (Zombie Games) or just made it so that they didn't get in the way while people are trying to play the game that would be an improvement. Also if you were to make it so there was an upgrade/achievement system that would be cool as well.

I gave you two stars because it is a playable game that has some merit-able models.

Old times Old times

Quite the good tune. Although, as you said, it gets repetitive.

Summer D&B (wip) Summer D&B (wip)

This is awesome I listened to it for like 5 minutes before I realized it was on repeat. Very smooth transitions all round.

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

I used to play Age of War just to listen to this song, now I have finally found, (without searching), the song in it.

Thank you very much for making this.

PIKACHU, NO PIKACHU, NO

Haha, Pikachu didn't want to go back in the ball.

Anima Commercium Anima Commercium

10/10

This is so awesome. The amount of detail is tremendous. I can't see a thing to add or take away. Perfection.

Ikarus777 responds:

thank you so much for a wonderful compliment!

Start of an Adventure Start of an Adventure

Great

The details are awesome. The fire and smoke look perfect and the tree and volcanoes look detailed.
The only things I don't like is that the tree branch seems to be blurred, and it fades into the background. That and the shadowing of the bridge poles; they should be going a different direction due to the torch.